Customer Success Associate Analyst
at all Gusto/Ardius Locations, including Remote
Ardius is seeking a Customer Success Associate Analyst who is passionate about providing exceptional customer experience while improving work processes and creating efficiency gains in an ever-changing environment. This is an entry level position with room for advancement.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, and team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, and New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, and it starts right here at Gusto. That’s why we’re committed to building a collaborative and inclusive workplace, both physically and virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Ardius, a Gusto company, is a technology-forward organization that combines intelligent automation with Big 4 accounting expertise to maximize businesses’ Research and Development (R&D) tax credits. Our mission is to democratize tax incentives that reward innovation, giving all companies a bigger opportunity to grow and re-invest in themselves. By building an AI-powered platform that optimizes and simplifies the R&D tax credit process, we save companies valuable time and resources. We are a diverse group of individuals that strives for excellence with every client.
Ardius professional responsibilities and qualification for this level include but are not limited to:
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Core work includes proactive outreach to current customers through outbound calls, conducting product demos and email communication.
- Gain deep expertise around Ardius’ product and feature offerings and use this knowledge to help our current customers use our product more efficiently and effectively.
- Represent the voice of the customer! You will fuel the feedback engine to inform our sales processes, our product roadmap, and help shape Ardius to be the product of our customers’ dreams.
- Use your communication and partnership skills to educate cross functional stakeholders and compel action.
- Whatever it takes to grow and build this new team. This could mean problem solving, program management, outbound calls, experiment design, or data-driven analyses.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years experience in high-volume customer facing roles (Customer Care, Customer Success, Account Manager, Sales Development Representative), preferably in the tech industry.
- Passionate about helping small business owners achieve more success through empathetic and consultative conversations.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics like payroll in an easy-to-understand way.
- Analytic and strategic thinker with the ability to translate data into insights and actions.
- Comfort with ambiguity as we continue to build this team from the ground up.
- Experience with Salesforce or Hubspot & Excel or G-Suite preferred.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.